A fast-growing programmatic digital marketing company that focuses on data, creative and investment strategies. With offices across 7 major cities globally, this awesome team pride itself on a culture that is highly energetic, innovative, and flexible. Their proprietary data and ad-tech platform span across display, video, audio, DOOH, etc.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be reporting to the Technical and Creative Director based in London who is an industry expert with a very approachable personality. You will also be expected to be the point of contact for key clients – keeping them up to date on campaign performance and assisting them with; pre-campaign analysis, campaign optimizations, and post-campaign reporting. You will do this by providing insights reports, fielding ad-hoc requests, and educating them about the programmatic world, ultimately helping them implement their wider display strategy.
- Building campaigns within the Crimtan DSP. Creating assets, pixels, and piggybacks to ensure campaign performance is tracked correctly.
- Propose ideas and strategies to deliver effective full-funnel marketing activity.
- Assist Senior Traders with reporting, insights, and campaign analytics.
- Produce and deliver campaign reports.
The ideal candidate is a motivated and ambitious individual with an outgoing personality, entrepreneurial spirit, and an ability to work well under pressure, autonomously, with an ability to handle competing priorities
- Prior experience in a digital marketing field (2-3 years ideal) ideally across display, social, programmatic, or search.
- BA Hons/or equivalent in Mathematics, a Social Science or Computing
- A competent user of Microsoft Office – ability to build pivot tables, format data sets, and generate graphs in Excel.
- Demonstrate an analytical and data-driven approach – with strong problem solving and attention to detail.
- An ability to analyze and interpret large data sets to spot trends and produce meaningful insight.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - an ability to confidently articulate complex problems and propose solutions.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy, and coaching services into digital, data, and communications across APAC and the rest of the world. When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage, and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Diane Dizon - R1325376
EA License Number: 13C6298