Our client is a full-service digital marketing agency dedicated to combining strategy, user experience, visual design, technology and integrated work to drive tangible business results for their clients.
They have been in business for 19-years; headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Vietnam, working with clients throughout the Asia Pacific. From good intuitive design to innovative applications, complex backends and platforms, they combine strategy, user experience, visual design and code to ensure their Clients both navigate and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Project Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects for fast-paced clients including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns and routine updates to the website.
We're looking for a creative and tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help achieve business goals. You should be very methodical and have excellent time, client and team management skills. As a Digital Project Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with client and internal teams.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a project plan, monitor progress and track the traffic and workload flowing into the team
- Proactively manage client expectations, prioritize and negotiate timelines and deliverables where necessary to meet key business objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Supervise the development of support documentation including creative briefs, change requests and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Act as a facilitator and manage the user stories / issues through the project workflow
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Proven work experience as a Digital Project Manager
- Hands on experience with Agile/Scrum tools, such as Jira and Trello.
- Familiarity with the development of user experience and visual design.
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Solid business background with an ability to understand client’s business priorities
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent client management skills.
- Communication and team management skills
- Scrum master certification will be an advantage.
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus based on company and staff performance
- Medical and dental insurance cover
- Team activities and trips
- Training provided by industry leaders