The company’s mission is to help companies engage with their customers efficiently by moving all the voice communications to the cloud.
The company is currently getting into a scale-up mode and they are looking for an experienced Sales Specialist in the Contact Centre space who can drive commercial growth by acquiring new logos across industries.
This role will work with both customers & prospects to identify their requirements in the Contact Centre space and prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales information. This includes continuous discussion and providing recommendations on how the assigned Product/Services/Solution can meet their Business/Technical needs while maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Supports the success of the assigned sales team, including Sales/Account Managers and Business Development Representatives on the Contact Centre solutions.
- Being a Subject Matter Expert by providing product demonstrations to internal/external customers and taking the lead in resolving complaints. Provides coaching and professional development to team-member in the Contact Centre space.
- Analysing sales team performance and scheduling training/refresher sessions accordingly.
- Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team. Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Working alongside the extended team (e.g. Marketing, Product, Customer Support) to draw up strategies to increase customer base.
- Identifying and winning new high value and strategic enterprise prospects to achieve financial targets.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- To develop and maintain an understanding of the organization’s Contact Centre portfolio to effectively develop and present business led propositions to our Customers/Prospects.
- To participate actively in sales calls and internal reviews as appropriate and contribute to the rapid growth of sales, demonstrating excellent account and relationship management and ‘closing skills’ to the team.
- 6 to 8 years of Contact Centre sales specialist experience in IT/Telco/SaaS background.
- Experience with B2B2C/CC/UC/CPaaS is a huge plus.
- Be comfortable in managing complex Contact Centre project.
- Demonstrated in closing large multi-year million dollar Contact Centre technology solution in Asia Pac
- Ability to articulate the value of a complex enterprise sale in business terms, outlining the value proposition, ROI and total cost of ownership.
- Demonstrate ability to exceed financial targets of the assigned Product/Services and to generate new business with customers.
- Possess a broad knowledge across technical, operational, and financial business functions, understanding how the pieces fit together for a scaling company.
- Strong Contact Centre networking contacts.
- Practical experience in a client-facing position. Negotiation and closing proficiency;
- Good teamwork collaboration qualities to partner effectively with other stakeholders.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Yasser Bin Nasser - R1438864
EA License Number: 13C6298