Context of the role:
Unique Opportunity to join a global fintech start-up and be part of the core-team that builds a platform for one of the fastest growing fintech sectors. At Flow we believe in creating happy little moments for every transaction.
Flow Networks brings engagement and a new source of value to forgettable payment moments that occur several times each day. Our mission is to transform the consumer payment experience forever, and rid the world of paper receipts.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Product Designer – Interactive & Visuals is responsible for partnering with design, technology and together with its clients build out consumer engagement strategies, tactical solutions and being the voice of the customer through visuals as we build out our global platform capabilities.
The Product Designer- Interactive & Visuals will be working on gamification and engagement, and creating ways to bring the engagement to life, working very closely with the rest of the Design team.
● Conceptualize, visualize and design intuitively, working in a collaborative and agile team
● Generate information architecture, wireframe, high-fidelity mock-ups, and interaction prototypes for web and mobile platforms
● Conduct cross-functional product strategy workshops to facilitate ideation, and turn initial ideas into working designs
● Own the visual/ engagement piece of the business and ensure the experiences make their way towards users on all touchpoints
● Produce creativity outputs and solutions which take into account user needs and business goals
● A solid understanding of designing intuitively based on functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
● Support experimentation and online user journey, through creating testable design iterations and surfacing behavioral insights
You should have:
● Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Sciences, Communication Design, or related discipline
● Ideally to have 6 years of experience minimally interface and experience design
● Proficient in designing for both mobile and web platforms
● Strong and creative visual design skills- agencies/ brands background
● Have an understanding of technical processes of developers including front-end development would be ideal
● Experienced with interaction design and animation
● An open-minded individual who is constantly in search of engaging, usable interaction patterns and design work in the real world
Head over to this link to apply: https://flownetworks.recruitee.com/o/product-designer-interactive-visuals
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Ho Yew Hon R1987518
EA License Number: 13C6298
30 days ago
0 - 0
Context of the role: