This PR consultancy boasts an impressive track record in propelling the growth of an extensive range of businesses in the start-up and SME sector, through effective and innovative communications campaigns. They are now looking for an Account Manager to join the fast-growing team. Apart from working on a blend of both strategy and execution work, you will have the opportunity to work closely with senior management on overall business strategy and new business.
- Leading teams to develop public relations strategies, digital and social media campaigns to help achieve clients’ objectives
- Manage client relationships and offer timely strategic counsel and advice to clients
- Handle day-to-day client requirements directly
- Ensure a high level of quality control to deliver error-free output on time
- Creating written and digital content such as media materials (press releases, company backgrounders, spokesperson biographies, media invitations, etc.)
- Writing and pitching stories, interactions and engagements to key media personnel
- Contributing to new business pitching and proposals
- Mentoring and nurturing junior team members
- 4-6 years of experience in PR & communications, with agency experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Adept with project and time management
- Strong relationship building and client servicing capabilities
- Work well in teams and in a highly collaborative environment
- Proactive and with a growth mindset
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong business acumen
- Resourceful and resilient
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kash Sasi CEI: R2198661