Representing the Asia Pacific office for a global blockchain organisation, you will be at the heart of a vibrant ecosystem of a pioneering Proof of Stake Layer 1 blockchain.
We are looking for a Marketing Campaigns Manager to tell compelling stories and execute impactful marketing campaigns across the APAC region. The company's vision is to empower the “Asian Champions” — a term used to profile artists, developers, startup founders and leaders in the region — to thrive in the Web3 space. You, along with the marketing team, will be the driving force of communicating this vision. Millions of impressions were earned while featuring the stories of Asian Champions last year. We would like to supercharge this number even more with your help.
- Managing and growing the company's social media channels which include Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns that influence the adoption of blockchain in APAC
- Developing an email newsletter strategy to engage leads and drive traffic to website
- Measuring the full lifecycle of each campaign performance and making data-driven decisions to improve performance metrics
- Interacting with the Asian Champions around us to bring their stories to life
- A minimum of two years of marketing experience. You stand a higher chance if you bring a track record of growing socials and executing campaigns from start to end
- At least one year of experience in Web3 or blockchain.
- Experience in using CRM tools (bonus)
- Experience in using listening tools (bonus)
- A hunger for making data-driven decisions
- Excited about the Web3 and blockchain space
- A proactive attitude