Our client is the largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women's fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, they have grown to 250 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices around the region.
They are now taking their definition of new female retail global, with their sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
As Creative Director, you will play a key role in spearheading the creative vision and strategy that will be critical in elevating the brand globally. Reporting directly to the VP of Brand, you will be responsible for shaping the visual storytelling and communications strategy, and will have an unparalleled opportunity to be at the front seat of the brand's evolution and growth globally.
- Elevate and refresh the brand & visual communication across all digital and physical touchpoints
- Collaborate closely with Brand, Design and Commercial leads in thematic cross-channel regional campaigns for major and new launches
- Spearhead global visual storytelling and be a key collaborator on branding projects; especially across key markets HK, US, JPN, PH
- Determine the best, relevant and most effective way to represent a concept visually
- Continuously improve quality of catalog images, editorial and campaign direction
- Manage full value chain, efficiency and cost efficiency of production: collection relevance, model selection, shoot, image editing, overall graphical layout and end product prior to live date.
- Mentor and guide team particularly in the development of strong design, production, post-production, retail design and project management skills
- Groom team into a high performance, self-starting and customer-centric team - always seeking to understand the why, the customer, and striving towards continuous improvement
- Manage overall team productivity and efficiency: continuously improve quality and reduce turnaround times
- Lead in developing the required framework, tools, reporting and processes for the team
- Initiate and create a strong support ecosystem with all the required internal stakeholders - both HQ functions and country teams
- Work with country leads in setting up mini local graphic teams where appropriate
- At least 7+ years of solid strategic creative work experience in a fashion brand with international presence
- Good understanding of all phases of creative value chain
- Strong and demonstrated leadership skills and has experience managing a sizeable team
- Strong skills with design softwares such as Adobe Suites and Final Cut Pro
- Thorough understanding of photography, typography, print techniques and digital platforms
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, with web design experience
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong and effective communicator and an influential team player
- Diploma or degree in design, visual communication or other relevant fields
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number: 13C6298