A progressive independent creative agency who believes in seeing the glass half-full. An innovative young start-up that's solutions-driven and looking for an Art Director with passion, a gung-ho attitude, someone who approaches work with a ‘JUST DO IT’ mentality. Someone willing to try new things, explore new roles, experiment beyond the comfort zone. Which is to say, if you're looking to add a flashy name to your resume for bragging rights and find thrill in menial tasks, this is probably not for you.
We're looking for a team player. Well-versed in the social sphere and up-to-date with current trends, someone who isn't afraid of doing things differently, willing to take risks and keeps up the latest ad campaigns across all channels.
Expectations of our Art Director
In-depth knowledge of how advertising works in general. We are looking for someone with good digital and social skills. You will need get through the following:
- Own the creative direction on our social media channels and website
- Own the creation direction across all of our client accounts (not alone of course, but together with your team and your creative lead)
- Live and breathe Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and any emerging social channels.
- Develop creative concepts, from big ideas through to execution across all channels.
- Be responsible for the execution of creative work given to you.
- Ability to work independently or with a copywriter/creative director/social media manager — Basically, be flexible.
- Involvement in video production processes
- At least 2-3 years of experience in creative/digital/social media agencies
- Knowledge & experience on social platforms and accounts is a plus (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok)
- Breadth of style and design capability
- Design thinking and conceptualisation