Our client is a leading global digital transformation/ customer experience technology company with offices across APAC, EMEA and Americas.
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific accounts and markets that demonstrate the company's extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively. Maximize sales activities and achieve quotas by prospecting for new accounts.
- Connect with all levels within the customer including “C” level relationships and has a footprint across the customer organization, adopting the conversation to the audience.
- See opportunities and the value for customer, by mastering a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the customer that articulate the goals of their company. Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Operate as a dynamic "hunter" and demand generator, grows the addressable market by identifying the key accounts in the territory. Establish high revenue, multi-year business plans with the target accounts. Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accounts.
- Is familiar with mapping capabilities of existing Partners and Strategic Alliance to key target areas and identifying gaps. Create a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships.
- Drive and lead the overall sales process.
- At least 10 years’ experience of sales in technology company selling complex software-as-a-service solutions to customers, preferably contact centers sales.
- Demonstrated experience of doing large deal transactions and also several commercial transactions. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Established network and coverage of domestic enterprise market in Singapore and Malaysia with focus on but not limited to: BPO/CC, BFSI, Telco, Public Sector
- Willingness to travel at least 30% of the time
Interested applicants please say hello and write to Rina at email@example.com
EA License: 13C6298