Asia-born company, created because of the increasing need to change up the media agency offer. At its heart is a passionate drive to significantly improve both service and results for marketers globally - building stronger competitive advantage, maximising ROI and growing businesses and brands.
The company has created its own unique media planning technology, which brings science into media planning so that plans can be built based on ROAS rather than usual media metrics, like reach and engagement.
They are truly changing the game through integrated strategy and tech, constant testing and adding new tech, bridging the gap between digital experts - no more siloes, help client grow through knowledge sharing and transfer, etc.
Supportive Environment ● Empowering Team ● Appreciative Culture
The Right candidate
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in media agencies working on performance or branding accounts. The person has been executing campaigns across various digital channels: paid social, SEM, programmatic, etc.
You will be part of a team of 6 people and will work on a global cybersecurity account, as well as another smaller account.
- Plan and execute successfully campaigns across various digital channels: Paid Social, SEM and Influencer Marketing, Programmatic buys and AdTech (Google stack and Facebook mostly).
- Become an expert in digital media execution
- Report successfully on campaigns you have executed
- Collaborate with internal team on ideation and plan strategy
- Communicate directly with media vendors for planning, delivery and reporting stages
- Interact with clients and teammates which will help you move business forward in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- You will work with AdTech leading companies all around the world and develop knowledge in future marketing technologies
- At least 1-2 years of experience in digital with a media/digital agency preferably
- Having experience in client facing role
- Having executed campaigns across digital channels
- Know Google Adwords, FB Ad manager and other platforms is a plus (DV360, LinkedIN)
- Organized multi-tasker with an eye for details in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor Degree required
- Autonomy is critical, you need to be self-driven
- Outstanding oral and communication skills, fully Fluent in English
- Work well in teams
- Know how to prioritize and organize tasks in a timely manner
Hybrid working from Hom/Office.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy, and coaching services into digital, data, and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: R22106133 Mariana Barancean
EA License Number: 13C6298