Context of the role:
Unique Opportunity to join a global fintech start-up and be part of the core-team that builds a platform for one of the fastest growing fintech sectors and helping clients solve the hardest challenge they have; how do you leverage data & deliver real-time magical-moments to keep customers engaged and retained?
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Consumer Engagement & Gamification product manager is responsible for partnering with design, technology and together with its clients build out consumer engagement strategies, tactical solutions and being the voice of the customer as we build out our global platform capabilities.
● Listen & interpret the data and understand shifting market & consumer trends.
● Develop a deep understanding of clients and make data-driven decisions for design or improvements with internal designers.
● Contribute to building engagement strategy by using behavioral design and gamification frameworks.
● Understand service audience and other influencers through market research, data, engagement to influence usage and drive retention.
● Ability to write product feature specifications and perform product trainings.
● Participate in architecture design and review
You should have:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any relevant background
● Ideally with minimally 6-8 years of working experience as a product individual
● Combine knowledge of gaming, gamers and communities with creativity & extreme level of detail to provide information and service to drive outcomes.
● Previous work in mobile marketing/interactive platform environment would be advantageous.
● The ability to understands and build narratives and grow relationships through that approach.
● Experienced in multi-platform products/service.
● Experienced in working with project management and requirement prep tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
● Someone who is willing to continuously develop themselves through upskilling courses.
● Pro-active and a can-do attitude with the passion for customer experience and success
Please head over to this link to happy: https://flownetworks.recruitee.com/o/product-manager-consumer-engagement-gamification
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Ho Yew Hon R1987518
EA License Number: 13C6298