Our client is in the marketing and advertising space, with events management at its core of its offering. Since its inception the company has been working with blue chip technology brands to execute large scale events and conferences.
- Conduct market research, gather information and develop proposals and presentations for B2B events including conferences, exhibitions, webinars and hybrid events.
- Responsible for researching, procuring and negotiating contracts with event vendors including logistic, equipment, entertainment and venues across the Asia Pacific region.
- Manage logistic, accommodation and travel requirements of the event delegates leading up to the event, ensuring that event requirements are met.
- Manage registration system including data management, reporting, EDM blasts and on-site registration.
- Physical Event: To assist in on-site operations, production and manpower management to ensure smooth delivery of the events.
- Virtual Event: Assist event manager to determine all platform requirements for virtual events to create, customise, and configure virtual event pages. Upload content and create custom virtual meeting layouts and event flows
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in the event industry
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Proficiency in written English (must) and other languages (preferred).
- Candidate should be detailed oriented and be able to work independently
- Candidate must be confident in engaging with both internal and external stakeholders.