Associate Director, Programmatic
84000 - 120000
about 1 year ago
84000 - 120000
Founded in the 90’s this agency group has become one the biggest agencies globally. They continue to pave way in providing advertising, marketing and digital media services in more than a hundred countries worldwide.
The Singapore team fosters a strong sense of camaraderie and collaboration. The leadership team encourages new creative ideas and favors innovations be it for their client campaigns or their own internal process.
They service over 5,000 client accounts globally and team works with global, regional and local brands here in Singapore.
So what is it for you?
- You will get global exposure, knowledge and skills
- You will work with bold and creative colleagues in Singapore and other parts of the globe
- You will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients
Working with the Director of Digital Operations, your main responsibility is to serve as a consultant to programmatic traders. You are expected to conduct quality checks of the team deliverables in everything programmatic. You are also expected to ensure that client’s specific media goals and strategies are delivered and executed as expected within the budget. As the Associate Director, you are also given the responsibility to develop your team.
The person we are looking for has a proven track record in and demonstrable skills the execution of programmatic campaigns (video, display, audio, DOOH, etc) across several DSPs (DV360, TTD, Xandr, Adobe, Stackadapt, MediaMath, etc)
We’re looking for someone with the following key skills:
- Manage complex campaigns and effectively engage senior individuals within your client group
- Strong business thinking as well as excellence in delivering against processes and attention to detail that come with accounts of this scale
- Muti-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Strong Programmatic Trading skills (from set up to reporting)
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy, and coaching services into digital, data, and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: R1325376
EA License Number: 13C6298