A fast-growing programmatic digital marketing company that focuses in data, creative and investment strategies. With offices across 7 major cities globally, this talented team pride themselves on a culture that is highly energetic, innovative and flexible. Their proprietary data and ad-tech platform spans across display, video, audio, DOOH etc.
As an Ad Ops Specialist you will be reporting to the Technical and Creative Director based in London who is an industry expert with an very approachable personality. You will also be expected to set up and deliver display campaigns across all programmatic channels, ensuring data feeds, tracking and decision trees are configured correctly before handing over the campaigns to the traders The hands-on elements of the role will see you:
- Ensuring that from the onboarding process to launch is delivered efficiently and effectively and confirming all comms are kept up to date and everyone is aware of the status and on progress
- Fielding client, client services and trading requests, whether relating to tracking, functionality of the creative, the lifecycle rules etc.
- Troubleshoot technical and delivery issues, working as a liaison point between the media and creative teams so issues are fixed efficiently and configuring client and internal tracking both within our platforms and on client sites
- Liaising between designers and traders with the creative variations for specific audiences and the decision tree flow throughout the lifecycle strategy
- Setting up creative matrixes and feeds to help creative team and developers for dynamic elements of the creative executions helping them achieve ‘client firsts’ – doing something new for their brands, like sophisticated dynamic prospecting or a geo focused push.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a trafficker, media planner/buyer with some knowledge of dynamic creative
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across several time zones all with tight deadlines
- Strong enthusiasm for standardizing processes and approaches to delivery of media
- Demonstrating an analytical and data driven approach, with strong problem-solving skills & attention to detail
- An ability to work well under pressure, autonomously, with an ability to handle competing priorities
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Diane Dizon - R1325376
EA License Number: 13C6298