They are searching for experienced Consultants with a hybrid Project Management background that are looking for a change from the typical corporate consulting world.
This role will have you working with world class and seasoned management consultants in a flexible, open and highly entrepreneurial setup. With 6 full time staff and 10 global affiliates this is truly a start up environment with a huge potential for growth and high level of autonomy. They have also developed a proprietary network transformation tool helps their clients gain greater control and agility over their transformations.
The Role will be responsible for general transformation delivery including project management, as well as performing a sales and pre-sales function.
- 5 + years’ experience with one of the global consulting companies, or equivalent
- Experience in some of Singapore Government, Telco, Insurance, FSI or logistics industries.
- Understanding of and some experience in IT Architecture.
- Has participated in Business transformation projects of greater than 100 people.
- Understands the value of cloud and can articulate the benefits of a cloud transformation.
- Has participated in business development, pre-sales, or technical design on new opportunities.
- Has an interest in emerging technologies and how they apply to digital transformation and disruption across different industries (e.g. Streaming, blockchain, AI/ML, Robotics, Cloud)
- Experience managing projects of c S$1M or larger
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prince 2 and/or PMBOK and or SCRUM Certified