A leading pop culture marketing agency in APAC. Founded in 2016, they are a team of makers and thinkers identifying the ‘now, new & next’ for clients across the region.
The company was created with the belief that brands rooted in popular culture thrive commercially. The team combines consumer insight, cultural authenticity and commercial expertise to create ownable brand positions through music, sports, streetwear, K-pop, esports, sustainability and the broader creator economy through a distributed team in Southeast Asia.
As a Strategy Manager, these are your key responsibilities:
Trendspotting, research and ‘the new’
- Serve as the agency’s resource in understanding what’s ‘new’ within the culture, technology and humanity of Southeast Asia
- Develop and maintain a broad understanding of emerging pop culture trends and how clients can leverage those trends to create consumer marketing and business impact
- Serve as editor of agency’s marketing/thought leadership initiatives inclusive of whitepapers, shorts, weekly newsletter (currently active), social media management (primarily LinkedIn), conference preparation, PR/media management, etc.
- Develop quarterly content plan alongside agency founder
- Identify and manage contractual content creators for company thought leadership
- Manage all aspects of agency research including proactive or speculative research, oversee the qualitative and quantitative resources needed for specific projects or proactive work, and manage relationship with insights partners as needed
- Identify additional areas of research support needed for successful execution of work and with supporting functions to secure and manage the support
- Take (and more preferably make..) client briefs through provocative thinking; manage agency resources to appropriately respond to those briefs
- You will serve as the agency’s face in many client conversations, providing a strategic POV and rationale for our work, unique selling proposition, and creative ideas and solutions
- Oversee the development of client specific decks, strategies, content plans, program activation ideas, platform concepts, and other responses to briefs
- Work with head of client delivery and agency leadership to develop updated credentials, marketing materials and presentations when needed
- Collaborate with designer on visual direction of agency and client specific marketing materials
- At least 4 years of creative/brand strategy experience, ideally in an agency environment
- A trend watcher and culture vulture, with demonstrated ability to apply your knowledge and thinking across the culture 'spectrum' and connect brands with anything from music to sports, streetwear, K-pop, esports, sustainability, to achieve consumer and commercial impact.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number: 13C6298