Thunes mission is to unlock opportunities for Emerging Markets. We interconnect mobile wallet operators, corporates, merchants, money transfer operators, payment service providers and banks to unlock opportunities for businesses and individuals alike to participate in the global economy.
Providing unparalleled emerging market coverage and smarter transfer solutions for cross border payments, we enable financial inclusivity for those who need it most.
1.7 billion adults worldwide are still excluded from the global economy lacking access to any financial service. We make financial services global and accessible to everyone with our interoperable network supporting local and relevant payment and transfer methods.
We act as a trusted, neutral aggregator in a deeply fragmented industry. Without a trusted, neutral and interoperable aggregator, the partners of a payment transaction would waste time and costly resources developing their connections to multiple systems. Multiple connections would also mean that these actors have to charge higher prices, which could prohibit financial inclusion and the spread of digital financial services.
We offer key payment solutions to tackle the speed, cost-efficiency, and accessibility challenges for emerging markets:
- P2P remittance processing
- Corporate mass payouts
- Digital payment services
- International Trade Invoice Payments
CONTEXT OF THE ROLE
Thunes is hiring a Senior Sales Operations Specialist based in Singapore that will be assisting the Global Sales Operation team. This role will support the Sales organization on growth strategy and planning, while being focused on how our processes, people and tool can best work together. This role will work collaboratively across teams to develop meaningful initiatives and improvements that enable teams to focus on accelerating revenue growth. We are looking for a candidate who is highly dynamic, meticulous, has exceptional communication skills and knows how to balance getting the right details while working in a fast environment. The individual will be a vital member of a growing Sales Operations team which is critical to the overall productivity and growth of the business.
- Establishes strong relationships with Region heads through ongoing and regular communication, and develop a clear understanding of the existing sales funnel and broader strategy, including business processes, metrics and reporting cadence
- Provides analytical support and reports on forecasting and pipeline activities, target setting, individual seller performance metrics, and quarterly business reviews
- Identifies key areas to implement or improve relevant sales automation techniques, analytics, and CRM management workflow
- Ensures data accuracy and verifies CRM data as a system of truth
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain elevated levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s execution efforts
- Participates in developing strategy, processes, and operating procedures to a growing Sales organization
- Works collaboratively across functional teams to develop an advance and sophisticated, quantitative analysis, translating internal and external data into actionable insights
- Manages ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests from Global Sales Operations Manager
- Minimally 5 years experience in a sales environment, preferably within analytics and/or operations role
- Experience in a similar industry (technology/telecommunication) is advantageous
- Data-driven with the strong analytical ability with the needs to be hands-on
- Must be highly organized, independent and able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly evolving fast-paced environment
- Adept at developing and executing actions synthesized from analysis issues
- Detail-oriented and a believer in the value of process
- Must be flexible, self-motivated and team-oriented
- Highly adaptable, able to accept and create change
- Has excellent communication and interaction with people all around the globe in a multi-cultural environment
- Hands-on experience with any CRM solutions, i.e. Zoho CRM preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA Personnel No. Prerna Agarwal R1330697
EA License Number: 13C6298