- Responsible for development of highly-responsive user interfaces
- Design and implement visualisations that can depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the engineering squad, product manager, and product designer
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables within autonomous teams
- Take part in squad ceremonies and actively participate in technical decision making and product improvement
- Understanding the development lifecycle and working closely in a cross-functional and international team
- Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or practical experience.
- More than 8 years of software engineering experience, with at least 6 years in frontend software development
- Fully understand the concepts of React.js and its implementation
- Good working knowledge of REST API
- Experience in applying test-driven development with Jest, Testing Library, and/or Enzyme
- Experience working with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Yarn, NPM, ESLint, and others.
- Familiarity with Microfrontend architecture
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Has the drive to learn new things and new languages
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Prerna Agarwal - R1330697
EA License Number: 13C6298