- Design and implement the platform and features which will be used across Partnerships
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables within autonomous teams
- Work in a cross-functional and international team to deliver a holistic solution
- Actively participate in design and architectural decisions
- Actively participate in open reviews and sharing with peers (Code reviews, ideas etc)
- Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers
- Proactively makes suggestions for how the team can leverage new technologies and architectures to improve the platform
- Good understanding and independent application of cloud environment, CI/CD, testing and validation
- Independently applies design patterns and best practices in reliability management (resiliency, autoscaling, monitoring, alerting)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or practical experience.
- Overall 6 years of experience with at least 4 years in Golang
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Extensive experience in a general-purpose programming language
- Experience working with distributed and parallel systems and web applications
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Prerna Agarwal - R1330697
EA License Number: 13C6298