This is a global consultancy, known for their high level work in corporate communications, with specialisations in public affairs, government relations, market entry and strategies.
Our client has a hub in Singapore and offices throughout the region. The Southeast Asia team works with leading clients, including multinational companies, international organizations, governments, and NGOs. Our client has strong expertise and extensive experience serving the ICT, health care, finance and food, consumer, product & retail sectors. They have also been a preferred partner of new emerging technologies including those in artificial intelligence, drones, and crypto technology.
The Associate Consultant/Consultant (AC/C) will work closely with colleagues at all levels on research, writing, media, and creative problem-solving. S/He will be involved in the day-to-day support of client projects by drafting materials (i.e. press releases, fact sheets, messaging), monitoring issues or media, and by conducting and analyzing research on a variety of client-related issues or on business development efforts.
The AC/C will have the opportunity to work across disciplines, including corporate communication, crisis and issues, corporate social responsibility, media relations and stakeholder engagement, and digital/social media. And you could work with clients in food and consumer products, healthcare, tech, financial, energy, education and non-profit sectors.
- Manage and implement a wide range of strategic communication projects and campaigns for our high-profile, globally recognized clients
- Support to design and implement multi-faceted, integrated campaigns to position client issues and priorities with key audiences that may include elected officials, media, key opinion leaders, consumers, and industry stakeholders
- Create effective messages and produce and edit high-quality written deliverables, such as bespoke messaging, issue backgrounders, briefings, press materials, and social media content often under tight deadlines
- Own stakeholders/media relations and profile building efforts including cultivating relationships with media, drafting op-eds and talking points, organizing events and press conferences and 1to1 meetings, and build thought leadership
- Manage client budgets, ensuring that projects and corresponding staffing are within allotted budgets
- Actively participate in business development activities including writing proposals and developing pitch decks
- Participates in business development activities including writing proposals and developing pitch decks
- Mentors and drives the work of interns and more junior staff
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience in PR/Communications or Media
- Knowledge in the Healthcare or Technology industry will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field, or equivalent
- Previous experience developing and supporting strategic communications (corporate or financial communications, issues management, internal communications, crisis communications, etc.) plans across various industries and subject areas (financial services, healthcare, food, and consumer goods, technology, transportation, energy, etc.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, media databases, and social media network
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kash Sasi CEI: R2198661