Experiential marketing solutions consultancy that works with reputable clients across different industries in conceptualizing and activating solutions that bring about incremental engagement and conversion.
We are looking for an individual who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will be a self-initiator, willing to push boundaries creating new things in both Web and App development. You will work to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Your impact will be instantly noticeable in bringing a can-do attitude, a good amount of empathy, and a dedicated work ethic. This role is perfectly suited to somebody who is looking for a career within a fast-paced, exciting agency environment.
- Build modular, reusable components and features.
- Focus on rendering performance in order to ensure superior experience for a heavy interaction platform.
- Continuously work to bolster front-end design and implementation processes in order to improve quality and efficiency.
- Code optimization to improve scalability, reliability, security and performance of web applications.
- Collaborate with product design, product management and software engineering teams to deliver best in class user experience.
- Responsible for the development of various client scenarios, including but not limited to WebApp, Hybrid dynamic scenarios, etc.
- Write clean and maintainable code, conduct thorough and candid code reviews.
- Passionate about using the latest frontend technologies to tackle complex business problems.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- B. Sc or Higher Degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable institutions.
- Great to have hybrid cross-platform development experience.
- Experience in solving browser compatibility issues and optimizing front-end performance.
- Good understanding of business, technical abstraction and system module design.
- Great to have large-scale website architecture experience.
- Familiar with key concepts like functional and asynchronous programming, closures and types, layouts, specificity, animation, cross browser compatibility, data security and accessibility;
- Good understanding of multi-tier application architecture and protocols, familiarity with product and software development lifecycle process;
- Agile, quick self learner, highly self-motivated with strong sense of product ownership and creative problem solver;
- Deeply passionate about software coding/development and building great mobile/web applications;
- Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast moving, culturally diverse and globally distributed team environment;
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.