Our client is a publicly listed technology company that is recognized globally as the fastest-growing independent media-buying platform. They are revolutionizing the way brands (and their agencies) advertise to global audiences with data-driven digital advertising campaigns across various advertising formats, including display, video, and social, and on a multitude of devices, including computers, mobile devices, and connected TV. With more than 2000 people globally, they have a presence in over 20 locations worldwide.
- Tight-knit culture ● Collaborative ● Impactful work
As the Digital Director, you will be reporting to the Senior Director based in Singapore. This role is the first trading leader that the company is hiring in Indonesia so there’s a lot of growth potential waiting for you such as growing a team (currently has 2-3 members) and building accounts in the Indonesian market.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Collaborate with AMs and Sales teams to provide support to clients, including onboarding, optimization trainings, and product updates
- Clearly identify, communicate, and offer solutions for problems, spend blockers, and future threats or opportunities. Escalating challenges appropriately.
- Be actively involved in helping to develop trading best practices and seek to share this knowledge with the wider team.
- Start taking the lead on delivering to clients and need less day-to-day direction
The ideal candidate is experienced in activation, optimization, and campaign management in Ad Tech / Agency / Brand / Publisher environments with strong analytical and client servicing skills.
- Prior experience in a digital advertising field (7+ years ideal) ideally across display, social, programmatic, or search.
- BA Hons/or equivalent in Mathematics, a Social Science, or Computing
- A competent user of Microsoft Office – ability to build pivot tables, format data sets, and generate graphs in Excel.
- Demonstrate an analytical and data-driven approach – with strong problem solving and attention to detail.
- An ability to analyze and interpret large data sets to spot trends and produce meaningful insight.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Ability to confidently articulate complex problems and propose solutions.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy, and coaching services into digital, data, and communications across APAC and the rest of the world. When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage, and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Diane Dizon - R1325376
EA License Number: 13C6298