Our client is looking to grow their digital capabilities through a consultant with experience in data analysis and online content. This candidate would evaluate and map their clients’ digital footprints and audiences, and provide actionable insights.
- Build and manage social media listening tools
- Develop and maintain measurement frameworks and analytics reporting
- Develop and deliver audience personas, landscape audits, insights reports, etc.
- Develop and deliver content for online use
- Advise on digital and social strategy, working with partners as required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital and/or analytics
- Degree in communications, public relations, marketing, analytics or related disciplines
- Knowledge of relevant listening, measurement, and analytic tools
- Strong data management and reporting skills
- Experience in amplifying communications initiatives digitally
- Strategic thinker with a desire to apply existing knowledge and skills to other areas
- Self-starter with a high degree of resourcefulness
- Proven team player
- Strong project management skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong language and interpersonal skills
- Interest in how business works
33 Talent specialises in Big Data, Digital and Communications recruitment and talent management across Europe and the APAC region. Our clients include Lenovo, AMEX, SingTel, The Body Shop, Amobee, SAP, WPP Group, McCann Worldgroup, IPG and numerous other corporate, agency and network clients. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com We'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Candice Au Eong R1877567