Work hard. Have fun. No drama.
That’s what it says on the office walls of this homegrown integrated marketing communications agency, and they mean it!
This award-winning agency has a 60+ strong team in Singapore, delivering B2B marketing and B2B PR to some of the most innovative companies in the world.
They call themselves the most 'un-agency agency' you will ever work for.
What does this mean? You’ll get to:
- Work for bosses you can respect, and yet make fun of – in their face
- Support some of the most innovative (seriously cool) companies in the world
- Learn new stuff all the time, because we know we don’t know it all, and never will
- Work like hell, but have fun in the process (read: impromptu ‘band’ jams, meme fests, courtyard/virtual hangouts, and lots of eating and drinking)
- Come to work in whatever you feel most comfortable in – as long as it’s legal and there aren’t any client commitments
- Not fill up any timesheet. Yes, you read it right. No. Timesheets.
The person we are looking for has an insatiable appetite for growing the business and for learning and development – personally and for the team. You empower your team members. You have rock-solid industry and client relationships that stand the test of time. You are a super-organized obsessive-compulsive whose attention to detail is impressive and slightly inhuman.
You care equally deeply about the work that you do, as well as the people who work with you. To you, good-enough is never good enough.
You’ve worked in communications for the last 12-20 years, with a good portion of those years in an agency environment. We won’t bore you with the usual JD. The buck stops with you where client, team and partner relationships are concerned. Whether it is developing strategic plans, leading new business pitches, or managing a team, you have no issues staying on top of it all.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, you work in partnership with 3 other VPs.
You will lead specific accounts, primarily in B2B technology, providing strategic guidance to the team on day-to-day client requirements.
Along with the other VPs, you will develop new business, nurturing relationships with both existing and potential clients.
Develop a deep understanding of the client's business to conceptualize relevant communications
strategies and plans.
You will coach mentor and develop teams, and ensure consistently high standards in terms of client servicing and content creation.
We're looking for senior leaders who are fascinated by technology, engineering, and innovation; and looking for a rewarding career helping B2B companies share their stories with people across Asia.
If you are someone who is an amazing communications professional, takes pride in cultivating a positive and nurturing work culture, believes in zero tolerance for office politics, and is the embodiment of servant leadership, you are the person we’re looking for.
The applicant will require the following:
• Minimum 10 or more years experience in communications, with a significant portion in a PR agency.
• Capable of strategic thinking and account planning.
•Proven success in business development.
• Impeccable client management skills.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Strong media pitching skills.
• Strong resource planning and team management skills, including good mentoring and coaching.
• Able to build a conducive work environment for the team.
• Budget management.
• Time management.
• Team management skills
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298