33 Talent are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in Singapore, and work within our fast growing start-up/Tech recruitment team.
You will be responsible in partnering with the recruitment consultants to form a consultative relationship to understand specific hiring needs to attract and bring in top talent.
- Strategically utilize LinkedIn, networks, and research methods to source passive candidates
- Ability to map relevant market sectors and identify target organizations-locally and internationally
- Initiate phone screening with applicants, referrals, trade shows and other interested candidates
- Evaluate and make judicious decisions on a candidate's skill set for a requisition and his/ her fit within the culture and projects' requirement
- Compile candidate profiles, reports and summaries of the data gathered
- Own and juggle multiple requisitions and maintain high quality/ maximum traction for Hiring Managers at all times
- Provide and receive necessary feedback to fine-tune talent searches and the end to end recruitment processes
- Prioritize, organize and manage workload efficiently
- Ensuring best practice in accordance to 33 Talent’s delivery standard
33 Talent is more than a recruitment agency - we're a talent consultancy that offers Recruitment, HR Services and Coaching to our clients. In this role you'll be part of the recruitment team, but will have ample opportunity to get involved in other parts of the business that interest you - this could include advising clients on Talent Acquisition (from social media sourcing strategies to Talent Pools), Employment Branding (building & delivering ROI), Delivery (building tools, systems & processes) and Talent Management (Data to Advisory).
- You'll come from an agency recruitment or in-house Talent Acquisition background, with experience in research and delivery capacity
- You'll need a proven track record of successful international recruitment, and a detailed understanding of best practice selection methodology (Good understanding of Boolean strings)
- You should have extensive recruitment experience at all levels from entry to executive, a creative approach to solving problems and able to act as an ambassador for the client
- You’ll have experience working in multiple markets (APAC, Global capacity)
- Should have a strong interest in the tech and digital space
- Our company values are an important part of our hiring process, so take a look at the "About Us" part of our website to see how well our values align