Thunes mission is to unlock opportunities for Emerging Markets. We interconnect mobile wallet operators, corporates, merchants, money transfer operators, payment service providers and banks to unlock opportunities for businesses and individuals alike to participate in the global economy.
Providing unparalleled emerging market coverage and smarter transfer solutions for cross border payments, we enable financial inclusivity for those who need it most.
1.7 billion adults worldwide are still excluded from the global economy lacking access to any financial service. We make financial services global and accessible to everyone with our interoperable network supporting local and relevant payment and transfer methods.
We act as a trusted, neutral aggregator in a deeply fragmented industry. Without a trusted, neutral and interoperable aggregator, the partners of a payment transaction would waste time and costly resources developing their connections to multiple systems. Multiple connections would also mean that these actors have to charge higher prices, which could prohibit financial inclusion and the spread of digital financial services.
We offer key payment solutions to tackle the speed, cost-efficiency and accessibility challenges for emerging markets:
- P2P remittance processing
- Corporate mass payouts
- Digital payment services
- International Trade Invoice Payments
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Lead will be the go to person for all talent acquisition needs across the global business. You will manage the full cycle recruitment process for all positions, from junior to director level across APAC, EU, ME, LATAM, US.
The Talent Acquisition Lead will also act as a brand ambassador to deliver a positive candidate experience. He/She will require excellent communication skills, confidence, the ability to multi-task all the elements of talent acquisition and have the skills required to manage multiple senior stakeholder relationships.
The growth plans of the business are rapid and we are looking for a candidate with experience proactively managing both the growth pipeline along with the current recruitment needs.
What you will get up to
- Identifying and clarifying the hiring needs of respective Business Units in house with the goal of managing the majority of our roles internally rather than through recruitment partners
- Tracking of hiring status
- Attracting, assessing and delivering prospective talent to the business
- Experience of managing search firms as/when needed for select senior roles
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process, including implementing recruitment strategies, initiating sourcing channels (including social media), facilitating the interview, selection as well as the negotiation of offer process
- Contribute to our online brand managing content across various online platforms (LinkedIn, glassdoor, indeed, social media etc)
- Conducting competitive research on market trends and providing direction to improve HR processes in relation to recruiting and retention; and
- Assisting with the execution of recruiting initiatives, including campus and event fair recruiting, as needed
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in sourcing & recruitment for junior to senior level positions on a global level
- Experience working within a high growth tech company managing junior to senior roles at high volume
- Experience with recruitment tools such as LinkedIn as well as HR Dashboard metrics
- Have worked closely with technology teams, hiring multiple tech talent across different disciplines
- Must possess a can-do, solutions focused approach with a high level of energy and ability to keep abreast of our pace to get things done quickly and at a high standard. This aspect is critical both culturally and based on the nature of the business
- Experience with a range of approaches to locate the best talent in each market, examples being LinkedIn, job dashboards, social media channels, events etc
- Strong analytical, attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizing skills, the ability to work under pressure and manage priorities
- Strong communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English, written or spoken other languages is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kenny Ho R1987518