We started in 2012 as a PR agency, led by one guy with a simple idea - to grow an agency that focused on getting business results and removing agency fluff.
This integrated marketing communications agency has evolved into a regional business with offices in Singapore and Malaysia, servicing clients across the Asia Pacific and globally for their PR, content marketing, and branding needs.
As they celebrate their 10 year anniversary, it's fair to say that they are much more than a PR agency and since their humble beginnings, they have gained an impressive client portfolio, a long-standing team, and an award-winning culture.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Social Media Manager based in Singapore, who will be responsible for planning and executing client communications strategies, across the agency PR & social media teams alongside content and brand colleagues.
Working closely with the Directors, the ideal candidate will be a confident and articulate individual well-versed in the latest trends and opportunities in the communications and social media industry, having a network of opportunities to tap on in Singapore.
The candidate will be contributing to day-to-day client and project management, with a portfolio of consumer and corporate clients across the B2B and B2C space.
The Social Media Manager will take the lead in proactively managing top consumer and corporate clients, proposing social strategies while executing them flawlessly alongside a larger team. The candidate needs a solid grasp of the Singapore social media landscape and is not afraid to provide strategic counsel to senior clients.
The ideal candidate will be a social media strategist, understanding what makes the consumers tick across different platforms, and developing content that will drive action and ultimately, business results for the clients. This requires a strong grasp of social media trends, content types across different platforms, and a visual eye to develop catchy content.
The candidate will also be responsible for managing their accounts profitably, as well as assisting with business development proposals when required.
We are looking for a confident manager with an awesome personality who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a vibrant team.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in social media in Singapore in an agency environment
- Experience in social media, content and communications strategy for global, regional and local businesses
- Able to develop creative social-first solutions, from large brand-level campaigns to more tactical social channel, paid content or creator activations
- Knowledgeable around audience and social behavior, and adept at utilising social listening, social performance data and broader strategy research tools to inform strategy and conduct reporting
- A track record in managing social media strategies that drive clients’ business
- Is a confident self-starter, able to drive conversations at the C-suite level
- Solid understanding of the issues and opportunities in the social media space
- Has technical knowledge and skills in leveraging social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter) and tools (Sprout/Hubspot/any other CRM platform, Canva etc)
- Proven ability to drive successful social media campaigns
- Has an excellent command of the English language
- Is able to work extremely well under pressure
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Has experience managing clients and mentoring junior team members
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298