- Grow the agency’s social media offering, driving creativity and impact for clients
- Lead the management of agency clients, proposing and executing social media strategies
- Research and execute creative strategies for global campaigns and content across social media platforms
- Effectively build content operations and processes across different functions
- Develop, grow, and mentor a social-first team of strategists, makers, data and social listening analysts, and community experts
- 6+ years of experience in social media, preferably in an agency setting
- Excellent command of the English language and Bahasa
- Experienced with local, regional, and global content and communications strategies
- Ability to develop creative social-first solutions, from large brand-level campaigns to social channels, paid content, or creator activations
- Knowledge of audience and social behaviour
- Proven track record of managing social media strategies to drive business growth
- Has solid grasp of the Southeast Asia social media landscape
- Possess technical knowledge and skills in leveraging social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter) and tools
- Well-versed in latest trends and opportunities in the social media industry
Due to work pass limitations, the client is not able to sponsor work pass sponsorship.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Syafiqah Aqilah CEI: R22107789