Our client is an independent, regional communications and social media consultancy serving established global companies, young brands as well as non-profit organizations to tell their story and connect to their audiences.
Headquartered in Singapore, they deliver impactful communications for clients across Asia Pacific and beyond.
As Social Media Lead, you will be responsible for leading and building the Social Media practice within the agency. Reporting into the VP of Communications, this role will manage key client relationships, generate new business and grow a high-performance team based out of Singapore.
You will set the agenda for social media in the agency and manage a team of fun and energetic hybrid bunch of executives to deliver on best-in-class social and content strategy, from ideation to copywriting and execution.
- Lead and motivate a team of social media specialists to deliver best-in-class social & digital marketing counsel to clients, while contributing to the career growth of your team members.
- Collaborate across teams to lead your work from research to execution, through audience insights, creative development, content creation and production, media planning, optimisation, measurement and reporting.
- Keeping up to date with the latest social media trends, from emerging technologies to platform changes and content formats.
- Identify social opportunities within existing communications briefs and help sell-through incremental campaign or content scopes of work
- Participate in new business requirements - developing of new business decks, working cross-team with team leads to identify, cultivate, pitch and convert leads.
- 7-10 years of experience leading social media campaigns, content and community engagement programs across multiple platforms
- A social native, with hybrid experience in social & content strategy, digital content creation and distribution, content production, and measurement
- Proven ability in leading a team, guiding project milestones, problem-solving and collaborating seamlessly across various functions within an agency environment
- In-depth understanding of various social media platforms and their algorithm changes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Sound knowledge of social media tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer, and others would be a bonus
- A keen eye for details
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number: 13C6298