A strategic comms agency in Singapore specializing in corporate & financial comms is looking for a communications specialist to join their team as they continue to grow. The agency has 18 offices globally and counting - they are a specialist and have deep expertise in what they do, working across all sectors.
The Senior Vice Presidents would be responsible for making a significant contribution to the company’s reputation, profitable growth, and retention of clients.
Senior Vice Presidents have responsibility for leading client accounts and supporting teams to deliver to the highest standards. They inspire new thinking and take an active role in contributing to the firms culture. Senior Vice Presidents play a pivotal role in retaining and developing the best talent both as client team leader and mentor/coach.
- 11 - 15 years related experience in corporate communication, financial communication or transaction advisory
- Demonstrated leadership in managing multiple stakeholders while maintaining good relationships
- Fluency in English is essential
- Educational background in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Finance is an advantage
- International experience (study and/or work) a plus
- Have a strong appetite for global news and macroeconomic/finance events
- A deep understanding and broad resources in media
- Candidate needs to be confident, agile and proactive
- Must display a strong work ethic, high standards and commitment to the role
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298