Our client is a global integrated communications agency, covering consumer brand marketing and corporate reputation management, public affairs, public sector, digital marketing and content creation, crisis support, consultation and stakeholder engagement services.
We are looking for a driven, hard-working and highly organised Senior Account Executive with a social media background, working solely on a world-leading technology brand, producing high-quality mobile phones and other premium lifestyle products. The role is to manage the brand's global social media channels, across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated social media team, with day-to-day responsibilities including community management of a global developer audience, management of influencer collaborations, reporting and live content creation at client and industry events.
You’ll be a fast-learner, someone who can quickly get to grips with new clients and the developer industry, and a great copywriter.
This role will be client-facing from day one, so you’ll have the confidence and gravitas needed to liaise with client contacts.
This is a unique, hands-on role for an ambitious, motivated candidate with a positive, can-do attitude, who loves social media and engaging with audiences, and who’s looking to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment for one of the world’s most high-profile technology brands.
- 2-3 years’ social media experience, with a focus on community management and social content creation.
- Based in Singapore.
- Able to communicate in both verbal and written Mandarin in order to effectively communicate with clients who are based in China.
- Strong knowledge and confident use of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn). Proven experience with social media tools (Falcon, Linkfluence) is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent organisation skills, including time management. Able to multitask and manage multiple deadlines.
- Impeccable attention-to-detail with ability to spot typos easily, and takes absolute pride in the quality of their written work particularly around social media community management
- Excellent written skills for creating engaging social media copy.
- Knowledge on social and digital advertising (FB Ads Manager/Twitter Ads Manager/YouTube Ads) is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills via telephone, social platforms, e-mail, etc – the ability to empathise and respond appropriately to customer enquiries on social media is essential
- Analytical thinker, capable of learning fast and quickly adapting to new tools and platforms
- Experience of influencer relations/campaign management is an advantage
- Curious: a desire to learn, improve, apply new knowledge and develop
- Proactive, quick working and self-motivated team player
- Tenacious and hard working
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Proven ability and experience in research
- Graduate or equivalent qualification
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number: 13C6298