We are a global socially-led creative agency with unrivalled social media expertise. With 16 offices spanning four continents, we deliver a global perspective to our clients in a time when social media is shaping culture. Our clients have included Netflix, Adidas, Disney and Samsung.
We are looking for a Senior Media Manager with hands-on paid media expertise to act as a trusted strategic advisor to clients and other internal departments, while overseeing campaign excellence and performance to drive business value for clients and the company.
As a client-facing role, you will oversee and support all paid media strategy and campaigns across channels, including paid social, paid search, video, display and all other forms of digital advertising. This skilled professional is also expected to participate in new business development and pitch presentations.
- Development of integrated creative + media strategies and cross-channel media plans that drive a range of business outcomes, from brand awareness to conversions.
- Working closely with Strategy, Creative and Account Management teams to deliver best-in-class campaigns.
- Building strong relationships with clients and nurturing long standing strategic partnerships.
- Supervise and support the implementation of media plans using industry best practices.
- Build relationships with publishers and vendors globally and regionally to implement the latest ad products and services for your clients.
- Develop and lead departmental initiatives, collaborating on the strategic development and advancement of the paid media service and vision, and helping to constantly evolve our offering.
- Provide thought leadership through articles, award entries, blogs, case studies and events
- 7+ years working within paid media and/or paid social, with strong knowledge of the paid media landscape across channels and at every stage of the customer journey.
- Hands-on experience planning and executing multi-tiered, multi-channel media campaigns
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Strategic acumen and confidence building strategic proposals from scratch, with a demonstrable track record in achieving and exceeding KPI’s
- Independent worker who can own and manage relationships and projects confidently.
- Proven competency in digital measurement and analytics
- Proactively identify actionable optimisations and insights that maximise business impact and fuel future investments
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Felicia Madsen - R22111576
EA Licence Number: 13C6298