A global communications and strategy consultancy focused on advising the next generation of leaders on the frontline of the new economy.
Built for the digital and decentralized age, they offer their clients a unique blend of advisory services spanning strategic and communications consulting, reputation, issues, and risk management, and public policy and regulation. We enable them to establish and defend their industry position as they drive digital transformation and navigate new challenges and opportunities.
Tackling the regional market from their regional HQ in Singapore guiding some of the world’s most innovative companies, including in market entry, change management, product launches, mergers and acquisitions, corporate repositioning, and regulatory compliance.
- Develop, implement and manage strategic communications and special situations for clients, in the areas of change management, public affairs, stakeholder engagement, and mission-critical business moments
- Act on behalf of the client to defend and advance their business objectives
- Develop IP, bespoke client strategy and frameworks that blend management consulting, risk management, and strategic communications
- Lead the development of high-quality business development
- Develop high-quality drafts of communications documents and other content materials
- Be able to work with and lead projects with clients’ internal stakeholders as well as external parties such as lawyers, bankers, investors, and policy advisors.
- Minimum 5 years of experience providing strategic communications and/or corporate affairs services including strategic counsel, financial and resource planning, issues/crisis management and client management; at least 3 years of credentialed agency/consultancy experience is a plus
- Knowledge of finance and/or advanced technology is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of media and political landscape in Singapore and across Asia Pacific; international experience is a plus
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298