Part of a broader network, this integrated communications consultancy is trusted by some of the highest-profile organisations, governments, and individuals in the world. Based in London, with global offices.
The team is made up of experienced and multilingual consultants who invest time to understand clients from the inside out, work with them to set clear strategic direction, and then bring the whole of their ability to bear to deliver their objectives.
- As a Senior Consultant in this team, you will be integral to the development and management of clients’ across Public Policy, government affairs, and a variety of other clients in tech, overall communications strategy, giving strong strategic consultation and generating excellent results for their communication campaigns.
- You will establish a long-term relationship with your clients based on their ability to trust in the quality of your counsel and communications expertise.
- Through your interest in the news agenda and, more specifically, in the issues that matter to them, clients will be impressed by the strategic insights and proactive approach that you offer.
- Your leadership qualities will mean that you are able to drive and motivate the account team to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of campaigns to meet client communication goals.
- Through your role in managing colleagues in the account teams, you will mentor their development and be a source of constructive feedback, ideas and experience.
- You will play an important role in the team’s future growth through your contribution to our new business process, helping to identify prospective opportunities, representing the agency in new business meeting, and managing the development and delivery of pitches.
- Beyond client and new business work, you will be a valued member of the team, contributing strategy and solutions to differentiating our offering in Asia, as well as liaising with other international offices to deliver success for our global clients.
- Have a minimum of 6 to 10 years of proven communications experience, preferably at agencies through work with major corporate and/or philanthropic brands, with a good track record in team management.
- Demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop communications strategy and plans, with proven results for clients.
- Build and cultivate long-term client relationships based on trust in your strategic counsel, team leadership and results-driven approach to achieving client goals.
- Drive development of media and client materials, as well as new business proposals.
- Manage financial performance of accounts.
- Manage operational performance of account teams, ensuring top quality client deliverables in the process.
- Lead and develop teams of your junior colleagues.
- Demonstrate excellence in media relations, including driving media outreach, message development, media event management and preparation of client spokespersons.
- Exhibit knowledge of, and interest in, the Asian political, economic, social, and technological landscape and how this impacts clients.
- Mandarin, Cantonese, or Bhahsa languages would be an advantage to support client relations.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298