Our client has a strong presence in Asia, working alongside both established, emerging companies and government entities as trusted advisors in the areas of investor relations and corporate communications. Their business is spread across all industrial sectors both locally and regionally, and they boast an impressive track record as an industry leader in M&A advisory and IPOs.
- Develop public relations and investor programmes and proposals for clients and prospective clients
- Build and develop relationships with the media and analysts/fund managers
- Research, write and edit news releases, factsheets, speeches, powerpoint presentations and other relevant communications materials
- Media monitoring of relevant news coverage related to clients and new developments that are of impact to clients; draft synopsis for daily media clippings report
- Keep abreast of current news developments relevant to clients and related industries
- Participate in new business development pitches, with a focus on research and intelligence gathering
- Supports the management with meticulous delivery of all reporting and administration using the appropriate business processes
- Any other assignments as required
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3-6 years of relevant work experience in the PR industry (agency). Those with relevant background eg journalism, finance, asset management or corporate communications will be preferred
- Excellent command of the English language with a flair for writing
- Proficiency in Mandarin both spoken and written will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Capable of juggling multiple projects – managing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Creative thinker and problem solver with a keen eye for detail
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kash Sasi CEI: R2198661