This homegrown e-commerce retailer has expanded across APAC since establishing less than 10 years ago. As this start-up success story continues to provide award-winning products to their customers, they are growing their team to develop their brand which walks the line between mass-market and luxury.
We're looking for an experienced communication specialist to join the team. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you'll work closely with management to own the overall communications strategy for the global business.
- You will have at least 6 years of experience in communications from strategy through execution and analysis of performance.
- You will have In-house experience at a digitally native retail company.
- You understand digital PR and how to best build brand awareness for a digital-first brand.
- You have a passion and eagerness to drive thoughtful strategy and build innovative communication plans.
- You’re a brilliant storyteller and talented communicator who can create powerful narratives that move our brand forward.
- You can influence and work with a wide range of stakeholders, including management, marketing, commercial and external partners to deliver high-impact campaigns.
- You’re an experienced leader, knowing how to manage multiple threads to drive towards one common goal.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298