The company’s mission is to help companies engage with their customers efficiently by moving all the voice communications to the cloud.
The company is currently getting into a scale-up mode and they are looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager who can drive commercial growth by acquiring new logos across industries.
You will act as a key point of contact between the company and its strategic prospects. This role will work with key prospects to identify their requirements and prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales information.
This includes continuous discussion and providing recommendations on how specific products or services can meet their Business/Technical needs while maintaining customer relationships to strategically place new products and drive sales for long-term growth.
- Own the full lifecycle for strategic opportunity from requirement gathering, budgeting, and planning through to execution, delivery, and monitoring.
- Identifying and winning new high value and strategic enterprise prospects to achieve financial targets.
- Develop a sales portfolio plan that set-out the strategy to achieve your key performance metrics and build a sustainable pipeline over the next 6-12 months.
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with “C”’ level decision makers to maximize business opportunities.
- To develop and maintain in depth knowledge of your client business and technology environment and drivers.
- Oversee the successful delivery and business outcomes of both internal and client-facing projects, of which there may be several in parallel.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in IT/Telco/SaaS background.
- Experience in B2B2C/CC/UC/CPaaS will be a huge plus.
- Strong grasp of commercial principles and contract negotiations with clients.
- Ability to articulate the value of a complex enterprise sale in business terms, outlining the value proposition, ROI and total cost of ownership.
- Demonstrate ability to exceed financial targets and to generate new business with customers.
- Possess a broad knowledge across technical, operational, and financial business functions, understanding how the pieces fit together for a scaling company.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: - Yasser Bin Nasser R1438864
EA License Number: 13C6298