Our client is an award-winning global integrated communications agency. Mid-sized, yet global, they are a digital and social by design agency, producing creative campaigns for local, regional and global clients. In doing so, they solve business problems and help their client navigate an ever-evolving landscape through a unique blend of creativity and technology.
Our client is on the lookout for multiple energetic and collaborative (Senior) Account Managers who will lead projects across a variety of clients and industries (consumer, technology, government, professional services and business-to-business) and champion the day-to-day client relationships with your brands. The AMs will work closely with the in-house Data and Creative teams to help clients uncover their marketing needs and priorities across earned, owned and paid channels.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in communications, public relations, digital marketing and / or related fields, preferably with an agency background
- Experience in ideation, production and execution of integrated communications plans
- Exceptional writing skills across a wide variety of client deliverables for both B2B and B2C audiences–including social media content for brands and executives, long-form content, etc.
- An in-depth knowledge of reputation management and a working knowledge of traditional and non-traditional media, including proven success in building relationships with members of the media
- Experience in both proactive and reactive crisis strategy and in-moment response
- Experience with running basic paid social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Experience playing a key role in measurement efforts for social and digital programming, including calculating benchmarks, engagement rates and synthesising data to demonstrate impact
- A collaborative and results-driven spirit with the ability to think strategically, creatively and holistically, and manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kasheef Sasi Abdullah CEI: R2198661