A digital agency, at the intersection of data, creative design and contemporary culture, which delivers real business impact. We help brands articulate their purpose through a deep understanding of consumer and cultural truths, designing impactful marketing campaigns based on data and analysis.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will oversee brand, marketing and creative from end-to-end. Building upon previous experience in project management, marketing best practices and creative production, you will advise on the strategies for existing accounts and new pitches.
As a SAM, you will be expected to have the business acumen in ensuring ROIs on marketing strategies. You enjoy identifying business opportunities and driving new initiatives, for brand and growth. This level requires mid-level responsibilities i.e. it will require you to work closely with the internal leadership and stakeholders to drive all team initiatives to completion.
- Management of accounts to deliver a proactive and reliable service, which build and maintain trusted relationships with clients.
- Oversee strategic implementations and interpret campaign metrics and develop data- driven approaches toward achieving client's objectives
- Conduct competitive analyses or other business research to develop relevant insights to inform marketing strategy
- Develop an efficient and collaborative working with a cross-disciplinary team of designers, content strategists, researchers, marketers, and account managers
- Lead by example and encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Min. 5 years of working experience in marketing, with prior agency or consultancy experience preferred
- Hands-on in digital media and account management capacities
- Fluency across marketing strategies, understanding of the customer funnel and ability to optimise conversions at various stages
- Fluency with performance KPIs: CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM, Attribution and LTV
- Knowledge of online advertising platforms and analytics tools for online channels
- Knowledge with creation and running of email workflows and campaigns across Hubspot, Mailchimp, Drip, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present well externally on behalf of the team in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Confident, independent, and proactive with a can-do attitude
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly, while adopting a self-directed attitude to achieve results
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Felicia Madsen - 22111576
EA Licence Number: 13C6298