This thriving communications agency provides strategic counsel to senior leaders on critical communications programs and challenges in an environment which has been created to help their people be better every day.
This agency gets excited by people who will seize the opportunity and freedom to shape the work they do and the place they work. They’ll give you the chance to make an impact in the industries addressing the world's most significant challenges.
Quite rightly, they are proud of what they have achieved in just a few years and are excited for what the future holds.
As this agency's reputation continues to grow, the team has been winning more clients and is looking for an Account Director to support and play a crucial part in supporting and growing their business.
We are looking for a Senior Account Director or Associate Director to help deliver excellent sustainability communications strategies for this agency's clients and drive the growth of our sustainability practice.
In this role, you should demonstrate a clear passion and hunger for sustainability and understand how to guide and advise clients on how to build powerful stories about their ESG and sustainability commitments.
You will play a strategic role in leading existing and future clients, helping them shape sustainability communication strategies for their external and internal stakeholders across the region. You will deeply understand their objectives, ambitions, opportunities, and challenges and will deliver added-value strategic consultancy to retain business.
You must be confident in establishing and forging new relationships, with demonstrable success in business growth and development. You will also be expected to inspire and lead the account servicing team and actively support the Leadership Team to grow the business and ensure it continues to thrive.
- Deep experience and a passion for sustainability and ESG with informed views on the latest developments and trends
- An ability to build and nurture relationships with senior clients and sector stakeholders
- A commitment to maintaining a solid understanding of clients’ business objectives, and the issues in their sector
- Capable of multi-tasking and managing priorities
- Ability to problem solve, project manage and multi-task; will take charge of a situation and act
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Encouraging a growth mindset amongst colleagues and nurturing a passion to constantly find ways to improve
- Entrepreneurial, with a strong business acumen and experience in business development
- At least 10 years relevant communications experience (agency is advantageous)
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298