Contour is looking for motivated and highly talented individuals to help grow the company and achieve its hugely ambitious goal. Contour prides itself on having an excellent internal culture, where we strive hard to create the best possible working environment: a healthy mix of change, fast pace, supportive atmosphere, ecosystem collaboration and of course, fun.
Contour hires team members of excellent calibre in every role. While a lot will be asked of you, you will benefit greatly from working in open, collaborative team, with colleagues who excel. Working at Contour is fast-paced and team-oriented with an emphasis in delivering the highest quality work in every field to ensure our own and our member's success as we reshape the industry.
Context of the role:
Reporting to the CEO, The Sales Lead is responsible to execute day-to-day sales process and manage sales engagement with target clients (i.e Banks); run marketing activities and liaise with 3rd party sales and marketing delivery partners
Execute day-to-day sales process with clients (i.e.Banks)
- Execute on defined sales strategy (e.g., targeting prioritized accounts, geographies, industries, etc.)
- Manage day-to-day sales activities including lead generation, client interaction and conversion, sales-related documentation, tracking and monitoring sales pipeline, account planning
- Plan and execute marketing events in collaboration with 3rd party sales and marketing support
Maintain accounts and develop ‘Ambassador’ relationships with target clients (i.e. Banks)
- Develop and maintain account plan for target banking institutions as potential clients
- Identify and engage key client contacts (e.g. Trade Finance, IT) to develop platform ‘Ambassadors’ within target clients (e.g., banks & corporates)
- Manage overall account and ‘Ambassador’ relationships to promote platform usage
- Collect client feedback and report back to the Sales Team for consolidation and analysis
- Negotiate proposal and contracting with clients
Support Ops Team
- Provide support to the Ops team in onboarding clients
- Coordinate with the team to monitor the onboarding process to ensure success
Manage Sales & Marketing delivery partners
- Manage 3rd party sales and marketing support team
- Agree on plans and monitor execution of agreed scope with 3rd party service providers
Support in the development of Sales & Marketing collateral and tools
- Make recommendations on potential Sales & Marketing collateral (e.g., investment decks, digital content) and tools (e.g., workshop materials, business case tools) to meet client needs
- Support Sales Manager in the development of Sales & Marketing collateral and tools
Self-starter and creative
Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets with/with the banking environment
An individual that has strong written and verbal communications
Minimally 5 years in B2B sales enterprise software especially to banks
At least 3 years of experience in Digital Technology/Software sales
Professional Mandarin/Experience working into China a plus
Motivated to make a difference, roll up their sleeves and get the work done
Why Join Us?
Experience fresh, exciting daily challenges as we reshape the industry
Work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and high calibre team
Enjoy opportunities to take on a broad range of roles as the company grows
Experience freedom in how you achieve your goals and your working practices
Collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA Personnel No. Prerna Agarwal R1330697
EA License Number: 13C6298