Our client helps marketers understand consumers by connecting their digital and physical worlds. They do this by leveraging audience and location data to reveal consumer behaviour. Their vision from the start has been to empower customers to accelerate growth by staying at the forefront of data-driven marketing.
Collaborative Environment ● Empowering Team ● Appreciative Culture
As a Sales Director you will be a strong contributor to the APAC Sales Team, expanding the business and reporting to the General Manager APAC, with the global support of 100+ co-workers across different countries. You will work closely with the rest of the teams across the world to define and execute appropriate sales strategies, business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and support from your regional General Manager.
- To develop the turnover of a portfolio of media agencies by creating a real relationship with key stakeholders
- To define a commercial and PR strategy for the agencies in your portfolio
- To participate in the establishment of strategic commercial partnerships
- To participate proactively in the improvement of products / processes
- You work together with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You become part of a fast growing international startup, and can make a real impact on the company’s growth
- You take on responsibility for the entire sales process in a growing company
- You have 4-6 years of experience in the data, programmatic, ad tech industry, drive to store solutions, or in media agency
- You have an understanding of the advertising ecosystem and you know how media agencies works
- Previous experience in real-time advertising, programmatic and data management is a plus
- You have developed a strong network with contacts across media agencies and advertisers in ANZ
- A hands-on approach of your sales strategy
- Ability to be autonomous
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good negotiator, proactive and ability to prioritize
- Excellent English communication skills – both verbal and written
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy, and coaching services into digital, data, and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: R22106133 Mariana Barancean
EA License Number: 13C6298