Our client is one of the most celebrated marketing & comms agencies globally and is for bridging the gap between data and storytelling. They partner with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organisations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations.
Our client is looking for a Reputation Manager/Senior Reputation Manager, someone who is responsible for managing overall account team performance as it relates to client service and quality control on multiple, sizable pieces of business to join our Reputation team. We want to engage a partner with strong experience in reputation management who can ensure that our and our clients’ integrated communications and business objectives are met.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Marketing, Communications and/or related fields, including research, advertising, management consulting, media or publishing
- Superior writing and verbal communications skills, specifically with the purpose of writing to persuade; demonstrated ability to effectively multitask, delegate and manage assignments and accurately evaluate others’ work
- Understanding of global sector trends, with a focus on Asia / South East Asia region and the ability to draw insights from this understanding to counsel clients
- Stays up to date with emerging technologies and trends and demonstrates understanding of how they integrate into integrated marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Knowledge and interest in energy, travel and tourism or public sector engagement is a plus
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kash Sasi CEI: R2198661