A b2b SASS company operating globally.
This role would be best suited to a seasoned communications leader who is passionate about using storytelling to build brand awareness and reputation.
You will be an experienced communicator to lead our technology and corporate communications across Asia Pacific. In partnership with the global communications team, this leader will craft and execute local, regional and global campaigns related to company and product announcements, research initiatives, events, industry partnerships and more.
Reporting to the Director, International Communications, this position will work with a team of communications professionals and PR agencies across the region to shape the company's communications strategy and the team's growth.
- At least 10 years of communications experience, ideally in corporate, B2B and/or tech, either in an in-house or agency environment.
- Track record of executing communications strategies and plans across multiple areas including product, corporate, financial, executive, and internal communications.
- An outstanding knowledge of global and regional media and social media platforms, and the past results to prove it.
- Executive communications experience, including presentation development, media briefing/coaching.
- An ability to navigate complicated issues with thoughtfulness, confidence and calmness.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with a knack for simplifying technical content and making it accessible to a wide audience.
- Outstanding interpersonal, project management, and prioritisation skills. Unfazed by constant change, and a recognised mentor to colleagues.
- A collaborative approach and a history of working in and leading cross-functional teams and projects.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298