This regional agency was established in Singapore, servicing clients across Asia Pacific and globally for their public relations, content and digital marketing, social media, and branding needs. This dynamic team is driving real results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
This highly decorated agency have not only won awards for its work but for the culture that they have created. This is one of the best agents to work for in the whole region and they are looking for a talented, experienced, and personable individual to join their growing clan.
They want people who are equally as enthusiastic about being at the forefront of a new, content-driven phase of PR and marketing, and who can work hard without taking themselves too seriously all at the same time.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Manager/ Senior Manager to be part of our Public Relations team in Singapore.
You should be a leader who is equally as enthusiastic about being at the forefront of a new, content-driven phase of PR and marketing, and who is results-focused without taking themselves too seriously all at the same time. You’ll be responsible for managing a portfolio of Corporate and Tech clients across the B2B and B2C space.
You will take the lead in managing a mix of key corporate and technology clients to ensure deliverables are on-budget and schedule, while managing and mentoring a team. The candidate needs a solid grasp of the local media landscape with key relationships, and is not afraid to provide sound communications counsel to senior clients. We are looking for a confident manager with an awesome personality who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a vibrant team.
The role will report directly to the Country Manager, Singapore.
- You have 5+ years of experience in public relations and preferably in an agency environment.
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
- You’re meticulous and able to perform under pressure.
- Having an interest in technology and/or the tech sector would be a bonus!
- You are passionate about client management – maintaining a high client satisfaction level motivates you.
- You enjoy working collaboratively across different teams and being a mentor to juniors.
- You have a solid understanding of the media landscape.
- Existing relationships with journalists in Singapore/ Asia are advantageous too
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298