A newly formed agency focusing on helping clients with their sustainability efforts across APAC for heritage brands as well as growing startups, including F&B and plant-based protein alternatives, sustainability game-changers, internationally renowned names in hospitality and tourism, and more.
This agency supports clients to creatively transform existing materials into something of greater value, tailoring communications solutions directly to business needs, providing meaningful, smartly crafted strategies that make an impact and create value.
The existing international team leverages both a global mindset and strong local experience, and that allows the team to think big picture yet suggest achievable, creative ideas that are relevant locally and regionally in the post-COVID climate.
- Media relations, including the development of press releases, story pitches, social media posts extending event invitations and general coordination
- Assist with event planning and support
- Social media strategy and content creation for the agency and clients
- Participate in brainstorm sessions for integrated communications strategy and new business pitches
- Conduct background research for existing and new client projects
- Media monitoring and reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Assist with WIP, monthly and end-project reports
- Manage and update media lists and databases for clients
You will have the following experience:
- Prior experience in PR agency, advertising agency, or journalism.
- Pursuing studies in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Media Studies, Journalism, or any communications-related field
- Understanding of various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok
- Efficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs/Sheet/Slides
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good research and analytical skills
- Graphic designing skills – knowledge of using Photoshop, Canva would be a plus
- High-energy multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment