One of the largest independent communications and PR agencies in the world, with known expertise in the technology, health and consumer sector. Boasting a highly dynamic environment with a strong team of consultants, you will get to work in partnership across multiple teams from digital, creative to data towards helping some of the world's biggest brands achieve their communications objectives through integrated & holistic campaigns.
- Manage aspects of client servicing, including agenda and WIP notes, reporting, and responding to simple requests from clients
- Execution excellence in delivery and implementation of communication programmes and campaigns, opportunity to lead elements of programme or project
- Contribute to development of communication programmes, campaigns and strategy
- Ability to develop and pitch story angles to media on behalf of clients
- Develop an understanding of media and KOL landscape, including identifying new media / KOLS to outreach to on behalf of clients and actively cultivate relationships
- Ability to manage multiple influencers and other third-party vendors in alignment with communication strategies
- Craft & customize influencer pitches & social media content
- Monitor, report and provide insight on competitor and issue-specific social media activities, unique and creative uses of social campaigns or emerging technologies as necessary
- A minimum of Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Business in Marketing
- A minimum of at least 1 year of working experience in the communications field, preferably from a PR agency
- Good grasp of all basic public relations tools and social media strategies
- Ability to write and communicate well in English
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kash Sasi CEI: R2198661