One of the world’s leading specialised PR agencies that has been helping meaningful fintech, blockchain cryptocurrency companies tell their stories since 2018.
Their diverse portfolio of clients range from digital custody providers, supply-chain transparency applications, remittance services, cryptocurrency exchanges, NFT marketplaces and more. Our client are media partners for some of the biggest blockchain conferences in the world, including CoinDesk’s Consensus, EthCC in France, Invest Asia and more.
- Research and write press releases, news stories, articles, case studies, and opinion pieces
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Pitching clients’ stories to strategic media outlets to boost coverage and awareness
- Proactively arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients’ spokespeople – be it in person or over the phone.
- Assisting in developing creative ideas for PR campaigns and clients, crafting and executing media strategies
- Be the liaison on behalf of clients and representation of a client with the media as and when required
- Analysing PR coverage and providing written wrap up reports
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangement
- Coworking space & Classpass benefits
- Travel opportunities (when borders open up) to key conferences in cities such as Paris, New York, Singapore and more
- The chance to bring in new clients to the agency that you’re passionate about and would like to work with
- The opportunity to be part of a team of ambitious, like-minded, driven people from different parts of the world
- 1-2 years experience or educational background in Public Relations, Communications or Journalism
- Outstanding organisational, multi-tasking, stakeholder-management and time-management skills
- Knowledge of the fintech, blockchain or cryptocurrency space or have genuine desire to learn about it
- High motivation and the ability to work independently under pressure
- Strong news sense and a knack for storytelling
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- A strong willingness to build contacts and network with media
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kash Sasi CEI: R2198661