This well established strategic communications consultancy act as trusted advisors, shaping opinions, and creating long-lasting client relationships. Specialising in the APAC region this is an independent agency and part of a bigger group.
They focus on their client's bigger business goals to provide solutions based on research and insights. They offer communications and content campaigns that deliver results across both online and offline channels across a range of industries, including food, agribusiness, technology, travel, tourism education, insurance, property, and shipping.
This smart, dynamic, and collaborative team operate in a flat structure and get rewarded based on real results rather than years of experience. As part of their diverse local team, you will work with leading local and multi-national clients, on long-term public relations and content programmes that span across the region.
As a result of continued business success, this strategic agency are on the hunt for a dynamic Senior Account Executive who is an analytical thinker, well organised and a strong writer to join its growing team. The ideal candidate will have between 2-4 years working in a corporate communication agency or will carry in-house experience.
- Experience in consultancy or in-house communications roles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Understanding of the print and broadcast media environment in Singapore
- Understanding of the social media environment and tools including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Critical thinker
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High level of initiative, energy and a strong work ethic
- Degree or higher in Mass Communication, Arts or Social Sciences
- Proficiency in a second language is an advantage
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298