Our client is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation that is committed to protect consumer interests through information, education and the promotion of fair and ethical trade practices.
- Lead and drive the drafting of media statements, including but not limited to responses to media queries, answers to media interview requests, media releases, speeches, story pitches, and ensure that they are aligned with overall corporate objectives and narratives
- Plan and organise media conferences
- Establish and maintain relations with media contacts
- Lead and oversee a team to conceptualise and develop an integrated consumer education campaign, consisting of channels such as digital marketing, influencer marketing, advertorials, webinars, and short videos in accordance with planned timelines
- Guide the team to liaise with vendors and creative agencies to meet intended objectives
- Evaluate and assess proposals submitted by vendors and creative agencies and make recommendations on the appointment of vendors and creatives agencies
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Corporate Communications, Journalism or related
- Strong command of written and spoken English, and a second language
- Proven experience of 2 to 3 years in leading a team to achieve results
- Having agency management expertise – creative and media agencies – and experience in a public relations, corporate communication or journalism role would be a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with confidence
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Fong Ting Kong - R1987853